Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and credit card usage; and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
Information We Disclose
We may disclose all other nonpublic information about you and our former members we collect as described above.
Who May Receive This Information
We may disclose the information we collect as described above to provide high quality products and services to you. We may disclose the information to the following third parties:
- Financial services providers such as mortgage bankers, securities brokers/dealers, and insurance agents.
- Non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, and publishers.
- Others, such as non-profit organizations.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and/or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
You May Opt Out
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). Non-member joint account holders, co-borrowers and guarantors may exercise this right to opt out. For joint account holders, we will treat an opt-out request as applying to everyone listed on the account unless you direct us otherwise. If you wish to opt out of our disclosures to non-financial companies such as retailers, direct marketers, and publishers, or others such as non-profit organizations, you may email us at with your request.